Gleaming Windows

Good Morning Houston!

       Can we just start by saying what a beautiful week we have to look forward to? I know I cannot possibly be the only one looking forward to this beautiful sunny 80 degree weather. I’m also very fortunate that even when I’m inside my home I will feel as if I am out in it due to my windows being freshly cleaned. This will be the week of letting all the natural light in and the beginning of all the fall feels! 


     You truly never know how dirty your windows actually are until you’ve had them cleaned. Let’s make sure our view is not distorted in the least with this beautiful weather to come, trust me, you won’t want to miss out on the true beauty of it due to an obstructed view. 

Until next time!
House Spa logo


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wash Your Roof!

Windows and the pesky unwanted allergens

The meaning behind the name